Hearts for Hospice awards grants to Lane County nonprofit organizations that align with our mission: to support hospice, palliative care and related services, end-of-life education and grief support programs.
Historically, Hearts for Hospice grants range between $1,000 and $15,000. Organizations may apply for a grant in any amount. We do our best to fulfill your need.
Criteria for grant awards include:
- Active non-profit status of the requesting organization
- Relevance to hospice services/ palliative care/ grief support/ end-of-life education
- Services must be available in Lane County, Oregon
- The submission period for 2024 opens October 1, 2023.
- Grant application deadline for 2024 grants is November 30, 2023.
- Awards will be announced by January 31, 2024 and funded in February 2024.
To request a grant application, or for any questions, please contact Board@HeartsForHospiceOregon.org.