Hearts for Hospice awards grants to non-profit organizations in the greater Eugene-Springfield area that align with our mission: to support hospice, palliative care and related services, grief support programs and end-of-life education.
Historically, Hearts for Hospice grants range between $1,000 and $15,000. Organizations may apply for a grant in any amount. We do our best to fulfill your need.
Criteria for grant awards include:
- Active non-profit status of the requesting organization
- Relevance to hospice services/ palliative care/ grief support/ end-of-life education
- Services must be available in Lane County, Oregon
- The grant submission deadline for 2022 grants was November 30, 2021
- 2022 grants are announced in January 2022 and funded in February 2022
- If you have previously received a Hearts for Hospice grant, you may access the 2022 application here
- If you are submitting an application for the first time, please contact Betty Hemmingsen: